Sunday, August 9, 2009

Welcome!


Hello and welcome to my blog page.

We are coming to the end of another summer and I have a multitude of ideas for the coming months ahead. Just to name a few, I will launch my greeting card line. Simply Beautiful Greeting Cards (under the Memoirs in Black & Photography umbrella) will be available September 1st. The 1st line is called "Faatimah Simone" and will contain 20 cards with 4 different card styles. The plan to date, we all know how plans can change, is to present a new line each quarter.

I thank you for your continued support.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sha: Can't wait to see your new line of greeting cards. I know that you will do well in everything that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Sha, I'm very happy for you that you've rediscovered something that fills your life with joy.

    ReplyDelete